Cops Beat “Possibly Intoxicated” Man to Death in Bakersfield; Citizen Camera Evidence Seized Brian Doherty May. 10, 2013 http://reason.com . Modern policing, from Bakersfield California: Blood stains are still visible on the sidewalk at the corner of Flower Street and … Continue reading
Search Current Events
Top Posts & Pages
- The War on (Islamic) Terror Is Over
- Mind control, the shell game, and the stealth gods
- Henson Ong (a legal immigrant) at Gun Violence Prevention Public Hearing - Hartford, CT
- Problem - Reaction - Solution
- Unpluggig the world’s sick man: last impact phase of the global systemic crisis
- FDIC & Bank of England Create Resolution Authority for Unlimited Cyprus-Style “Bail-Ins” for TBTF Banks!
- Jim Sinclair Comments on the German gold repatriation
- The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation.
- MTV Holocaust: The Holocaust Happened to People Like Us
Zimbabwe Currency Value