Symptoms Don’t Lie By: Peter Schiff, Friday, May 10, 2013 A good doctor will not simply make a diagnosis based on measurements. The symptoms and complaints expressed by the patient are at least as important in making a determination as … Continue reading
Search Current Events
Top Posts & Pages
- (7 year old) Student suspended for shaping Pop-Tart into gun
- MIAC Report: Ron Paul Supporters Labeled Domestic Terrorists?
- Jim Willie’s “Most Important Article Ever”- USDollar: Ring-Fenced & Checkmate
- What ever happened to US Sovereignty?
- The Georgia Guidestones
- KILLING US SOFTLY, PART 2
- Third Update 1-29-13: The Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast video
- Two Cows: The Infographic
- Shays' Rebellion
- 55,772,015 Abortions in America Since Roe v. Wade in 1973
Zimbabwe Currency Value