In the interest of information overload….
Three articles, related… after a few words gleaned from here and there and elsewhere.
The US dollar is already dead and obamo didn’t kill it.
He has been selected to be the figurehead at the time of the dollars’ demise, but he is doing nothing, other than following orders.
The US has been the key perpetrator in a global currency war, for a long time.
All you have to do is look a chart of the rising debt, to see it.
The currency war has reached a high fever pitch and the toxic agent in global trade, global banking, and global bond market is the USDollar.
This year, 2013, will be the year when the USDollar is isolated and set up for rejection.
- Feb 2012, China, Japan trade agreement, without the USDollar
- September 6, 2012, China will buy oil from any country that accepts payment in Chinese money.
- Sept 7, 2012, China, Russia agree to trade without USDollar.
- China, Austrailia trade without USDollar.
- India, Japan will trade without USDollar.
- China, India buy oil from Iran, without Dollar.
- Iran, Russia will trade without USDollar.
- China, United Arab Emerites trade without USDollar.
- China, South Africa trade without USDollar.
- Russia will sell China oil, without USDollar.
- China, Brazil agreement on currency swap, made in 2005.
- Expect South Korea to join forces with the Chinese, as they diversify out of USTBonds.
A critical mass of half of global trade is conducted outside the USDollar. This is a growing critical mass that acts much like scattered pylons on which to place a new trading platform. The key is that the collection of bilateral trade agreements conducted by China, that is no longer done in USDollars.
This is the more than a currency war. It is rather a global currency tumult and transformation, with grand tectonic shifts, on the disruptive path to a return of the Gold Standard.
If trade is to be settled in Gold, or using vehicles such as the Gold Trade Note, then the USDollar, the big Western banks, the SWIFT codes, and the FOREX are all rendered suddenly obsolete.
“It is the constant drop in the dollar’s usage as a contract mechanism internationally.
No one sees this but it is the Hammer of Thor on the head of the dollar.”
Turkey is serving as a test site for trade settlement in Gold. Ankara bazaars are providing Gold in giant quantities, used in satisfying trade payments.
Hang on to your hat. You’re going to need it…
Hat tip to Jim Willie, Jim Sinclair and others.
By Jim Willie, GoldenJackass.com
April 2, 2013
Please click the link to see the complete article.
Submitted by Bill Holter:
April 2, 2013 By
Please click the link to see the complete article
Steve Quayle has been around for a while. I’ve never paid much attention to him and have learned that a lot of people do not consider him a credible source.
I’m convinced that the title is plausible, regardless of the source.
You are on your on.