Please click the link or the short link, to view the complete article.
It is very good.
Paper Money Violates All Ten Commandments
Silver Stock Report
by Jason Hommel, July 2,2006
This page can be read online at:
1. Paper money debt enslaves you to something other than God.
2. Valuing paper money is an act of idolatry.
3. “In God we trust” takes the Lord’s name in vain.
4. The sabbath debt forgiveness times are ignored.
5. Lack of honest standards dishonors our parents.
6. Paper money has funded mass murder; two world wars.
7. Lenders, usurers, are committing spiritual adultery.
8. Paper money and banking is institutionalized theft.
9. Paper money requires a mountain of false testimony.
10. Paper money is supported by greed and covetousness.
And God spoke all these words:
“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
“You shall have no other gods before [a] me.
Why does God mention slavery in the first commandment? God gives us freedom! Men are enslaved through debt. Paper money is debt (a tool to enslave others), and most people are in debt because of paper money.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
John 8:32 “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
We will either be a slave to sin, or a slave to righteousness. (Romans 6:16-19)
If we disobey God, we enslave ourselves to sin; and it is like worship of something other than God.
God saved the Israelites from slavery in Egypt. Jesus provides freedom and saves us from all kinds of slavery; not just enslavement to sin. We must avoid enslaving ourselves to men.
How were we bought, and set free? By Christ’s shed blood; he died in our place.
The Gospel message is simple, but so hard to find, and believe:
1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Main point: If you go into debt, you are enslaving yourself to the lender.